How Do We Do It?

Our Specialist Focus

SFR Recruitment Solutions specialise in the Architectural Ironmongery, Internal & External Door, Access Control Solutions and Window & Door Hardware market but have 10 years of Construction recruitment experience. Please visit our Meet the Team page to learn more about our consultants and experience. 

When the time is right SFR Recruitment Solutions want to be the first call you make when needing to identify top industry talent. Please visit our testimonials page for evidence of our work.

Executive Search

At SFR Recruitment Solutions we work proactively on behalf of our clients. The relationships we build will be consultative and advisory. We work with our clients to create an assignment specification that engages and entices candidates who are identified through a targeted headhunt process. We work with you to promote your employer brand and build your reputation amongst the industry talent.

Our Approach

We invest time to identify and engage with quality candidates (individuals who may not be active job hunters). These individuals will specifically match our client’s requirements.

Here at SFR we are well networked with a good understanding of the sector, the associated roles and candidate market.


We aim to be a cost effective option for your business and will work with to create the right fee and payment structure to suit both parties.

Retained – 25% paid at the beginning of the process, the remaining 75% on completion. Typically the total cost of a retain arrangement will be less than a contingent project.

Contingency – fees are fixed amount or a percentage of the first year’s salary and paid on completion of the project.

Please get in touch if you are searching for an external recruitment partner or have any questions.

SFR Recruitment Solutions advertise opportunities across all relevant platforms including, the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers website.

SFR Recruitment Solutions are members of the British Institute of Recruiters.

SFR Recruitment Solutions