Our client is an established and successful Architectural Ironmonger servicing trade customers, architects, interior designers and contractors.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product/Category Manager to support the development of our client’s extensive range of ironmongery products to a variety of target audiences.
- Collate and analyse data, insight and customer feedback to determine industry and consumer trends regarding the product and category.
- Report on product group level performance metrics, trends, budget performance and other relevant management information.
- Identify selection gaps, propose strategic actions including range positioning, merchandising, new product selection and discontinuation.
- Leading category management projects to optimise ranges and related merchandising to achieve budgeted sales and margin contribution.
- Contribute to the management and development of supplier relationships and execute negotiations to secure best pricing and promotional support.
- Developing strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams
- Identify sales, merchandising, and operational opportunities for the category and collaborate with internal teams to drive change.
- Analyse and anticipate competitor marketing, selection, and pricing strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Category Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinker
If you are interested in this position, please contact SFR Recruitment Solutions.