Our client is a family owned group of businesses that contain two manufacturers and two distributors. The business is now looking to recruit someone in the position of Supply Chain Manager. To lead and over see two purchase administrators.
Responsible for all consumable purchases for the Group companies:
- Visiting, evaluating and relationship building and maintenance with Suppliers.
- Price negotiation and effective purchasing and reordering procedures.
- Research product specification sources of new products.
- Agree product quality standards and ensure these standards are maintained throughout the supply chain process.
- Product specification – working with the warehouse supervisor, ensuring deliveries are to specification from samples, first offs and ongoing quality inspection to maintain quality.
- Rectify product non-conformances with suppliers and associates.
- Analysis of KPI supplier data presenting findings and actions at KPI reviews
- Control of supplier invoices and associated paperwork, passing off for payments
- Maintenance of pricing data and responsibility to supply data to accounts for system standard pricing/uplifts and updates.
- Providing packaging waste information on an annual basis for Distribution
- Management of Imports globally for purchased items, shipping agents, paperwork through to delivery.
- Assisting in providing data for the negotiation of transport contracts
- Providing and managing data for the product development and technical function of the business
- Attend and contribute to product meetings with accurate supply and pricing data when required.
- Provide office support and product training when required.
- Training and maintenance of the use of the balance calculator within the sales function
- Waste Transfer duty of Care Requirements
If you are interested in this position, please contact SFR Recruitment Solutions for a complete job description and a confidential conversation.
Architectural Ironmongery / Door Sets / Locks & Security
Access Control / Washroom / Automation