Our client is looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager to join the growing team. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns whilst also managing and inspiring a team.
The Marketing Manager will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, and will ideally have a background with the lock and door hardware industry.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Head up strategy and implementation for Email Marketing, SMM, PPC, PR, and Content Creation
- Work with our team of designers to oversee all creative projects including videos, 3D product design, catalogues, visual merchandising, and more
- Oversee design and development for exhibitions and trade shows including creating stand design briefs and managing build partners
- Manage the design and production of packaging for products
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimise accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the lock and door hardware industry preferred
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability to think creatively and come up with new ideas
If this exciting opportunity sounds of interest please get in touch with SFR Recruitment Solutions.