Our client is a leading manufacturer of entrance and security systems, including automatic doors, turnstiles, speed lanes and access control.
Our client is looking to recruit three Vertical Solution Sales Managers, one within each channel –Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
These new senior positions are a great opportunity for experienced sales leaders.
As a Vertical Solution Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the development and achievement of our vertical sales strategy and objectives. Working and selling to key clients within the commercial, education or healthcare sector, you will be accountable for the overall performance of this vertical, increasing sales, building a strong customer base, and developing a strong pipeline to ensure continued success.
You will also be expected lead the internal teams with a transversal approach as we see collaboration across teams being a key part of this roles success.
- Find and successfully win orders within the vertical, working towards and exceeding targets, ensuring a consultative sales approach.
- For major projects, you will be required to monitor these, and ensure these run successfully to support repeat business.
- Strengthen relationships and agreements with the main companies and end users of the vertical.
- Identify relevant and active architecture and engineering studios in the vertical, working with internal teams to deliver specification strategy.
- Coordinate the direct and indirect sales process in projects, collaborating with the different departments (product sales, technical office, PMM & Marketing) to offer a complete access solution.
- Collaborate with the EMEA vertical team in the development of a global strategy.
You will be required to develop a deep knowledge of the market and our customer needs and so we are looking for Sales leads who has had previous experience of consultative selling and managing / overseeing projects within the specific vertical.
This role will require strong skills in areas such as negotiation, communication, networking, collaboration, and customer service as well as skills in project management and delivery.
We care for our employees and so as well as an attractive salary offering, company car and bonus scheme, we also provide the following benefits.
- This role will be home based, with travel to the relevant customer locations.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- SMART Pension Scheme (Enhanced Company Contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Support, including an Employee Support and Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Internal Recognition & Reward Schemes
If you are interested in this position, please contact SFR Recruitment Solutions.