Our client is family owned Manufacturing group and one of the UK’s leading providers of timber window and door accessories.
Product of choice for fabricators, joiners and DIY enthusiasts.
About the role
· Lead, manage, and develop a team of 4.
· Develop and implement sales strategies that drive growth.
· Generate new business through inbound and outbound lead generation and conversion at targeted profit margins.
· Manage existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
· Ensure customers receive excellence in customer service.
· Work closely with other departments to help maximize business performance.
· Drive adoption and results from new ERP and CRM system implementation.
· Proven experience as a Commercial Manager in similar role.
· Strong commitment to sales growth.
· Experience with the joinery trade would be beneficial but not a necessity.
· Good systems experience and adaptability.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong leadership skills.
- Competitive salary
- Family owned business
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays (rising to 25 after 2 year of service)
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and personal development
If you would like to learn more about this position please get in touch for a confidential chat.