MLA EXPO 19 – A team day away!
Beth Wilshaw-Rhead, Media Executive of SFR Recruitment Solutions.
Yawning, in the dire need for a morning coffee our team embarked on the journey to the international centre in Telford to attend the Master Locksmiths Association 2019. After a few hours in the car and a slightly disappointing pastry from the services we made it! Slightly confused about the whereabouts of the car park we decided to follow a van with the word ‘locksmith’ on it and surprisingly enough we found our way to the right car park.
The exhibition was well laid out, professional stands and unique products filled the space, meaning that it took many laps around the event to see everything and engage with people. It was enjoyable to see the passion that many had for their company, brand or product. From antique locks, bespoke safes and underwater security systems there was so many interesting products which demanded our attention. Overall the day was interesting, hectic, yet enjoyable. Anyway, enough talking, here is 5 points from each of our team members describing their own personal experience from the day- so enjoy
“Give me 5 points of what you enjoyed at the MLA Expo 19!”
- Perfect setting for the SFR Recruitment Solutions team to meet up with clients.
- Several candidates that have found new career challenges through the help of our team welcomed us on the stands to view the product range.
- Great to see the new innovations in the industry + a brilliant atmosphere in the arena
- The show successfully showcased the wider industry and the solutions for all security needs.
- Attending the show helped us learn a lot which will only help us recruit talent in the sector.
- I personally had an amazing experience at the MLA 2019 EXPO, a chance to meet and greet face to face with clients new and old.
- Always good to break away from the office and have a team bonding day to an event within our industry.
- A great range of products that I am particularly interested in i.e. Architectural Hardware, Door hardware, Locks. Locking systems and safes.
- Always interesting to see the existing locking systems and what the future holds with finger recognition and smart locks/security products.
- A very friendly and well organised environment, with a good selection of refreshments.
Also, a big thank you to Access2, Dormakaba, Henry Squire & Sons, Abus and Securikey, for engaging us with there product demonstrations and Free gifts, it was much appreciated indeed!
- Great environment to get hands on with the latest products
- Fantastic to meet with new people throughout the sector
- A great setting, representing the size of the industry
- The chance to finally experience the ABUS Touch Padlock
- Great hospitality by all businesses in attendance – importantly the free beer from Access2
- The exhibition was very well laid out and was a pleasure to attend
- There was so many interesting products to see – particularly some of the antique lock hardware.
- Brilliant hospitality!
- Great opportunity to meet different people and see the shared enthusiasm and passion for the industry that we work within
- Loved the eco friendly stand presented by Securikey Ltd and the free eco-friendly travel mug! Thank you guys!
Overall our team at SFR Recruitment Solutions had a brilliant time at the MLA Expo 2019- See you all in 2020!