SFR Recruitment Solutions are working with a market leader in the intruder protection and Intruder alarm sector.
We are seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager based in the South East of England.
Key responsibilities and duties are to:
- Take responsibility for planning sales strategy within the territory in agreement with the Head of Sales & Marketing and ensure implementation to deliver business growth.
- Manage, develop and motivate select accounts within a specified territory in order to achieve company objectives and strategy.
- Achievement of sales on a monthly, quarterly and YTD basis.
- Ensure timely follow up and reporting of all sales enquiries on the territory including end
- Acquire and develop new installers
- Work off own initiative to develop installer sales via core database
- Ensure a constant flow of new business activity whilst maintaining and developing existing business levels
- Deliver accurate sales and budget forecasts
- Monthly analysis of sales activity (Min 30 prospect/customer visits per month) by appointment/account in order to implement new initiatives if required to reach company objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting market trends and competitor activity within the territory.
- Record all prospect/client communications on company CRM as well as diary activity.
- Provide support to installers by providing sales training, pre-sales support, and demonstration of equipment
- Participate in and organise exhibitions, events etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess exceptional self motivational skills and will have demonstrated a good track record of building relationships and have the drive and determination to meet the company’s objectives.
- Be able to demonstrate clear knowledge of a trade and B2B environment.
- Have clear evidence of achieving targets and delivering both customer and product driven growth.
- Have previous experience of electronic security systems
- Be experienced in internal / external relationship development experience
- Have experience working as part of a team
- Have an outgoing personality with a determination to succeed
- Have excellent planning, prioritisation skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines
If this exciting opportunity sounds of interest please get in touch with SFR Recruitment Solutions.