Role – Regional Specification Manager (Ireland)
Our Client : A market leading brand and manufacturer in the digital and mechanical locking industry.
A vacancy exists for a Regional Specification Manager (Ireland), reporting to the Commercial Director. This role will be based in Ireland.
The primary objective of this position is to:
- To be responsible for the continued growth of sales revenue in the assigned area through driving end user specification and influence, and distribution channel management developing robust business relationships within general distribution, OEMs and System Integrators.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To develop, co-ordinate, and grow sales of Digital Key systems / products / services marketed by the business, across the UK and Ireland.
- Promote and sell software based solutions using a consultative approach towards integration, and the return on investment thereof.
- Alongside senior management, develop and implement the commercial strategy for Digital Key systems.
- Develop new business within end user clients within multiple sectors as identified e.g. commercial, retail, health, education, industrial, government.
- Work closely with the sales teams targeting end users (regionally and vertically) to identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business.
- Establish and grow a robust network of Digital Key system dealers that can both target new business, and support the business generated through our own salesforce and marketing activities
- Ensure the assigned network is educated and understanding of the capabilities regarding solutions available with the Digital Key product, including integration options, enhanced reporting, and finance models.
- Fully utilise current relationships with dealer network to generate new business and provide support in downstream sales activities.
- Prepare and deliver technical sales presentations, CPD events, and demonstrations showing the capabilities of the products, and possibilities for bespoke solutions.
- Provide accurate forecasting and activity information to senior management / appropriate parties on an agreed basis and forecast future trends.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of selling products and solutions in the building security or building management sectors.
- Have knowledge and experience of dealing with ROI distribution for security products (essential). Experience dealing with Locksmiths/AI’s/System integrators / other OEM customers would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of current construction procurement methods and routes to market.
- Experience of effective territory management including distribution networks.
- Possess good communication/ interpersonal skills, and good presentation skills.
- Be customer solution focussed and priority driven.
If this exciting opportunity sounds of interest please get in touch with SFR Recruitment Solutions.