Our client is one of the leading independent Architectural Ironmongers in the UK with a commitment to delivering complete and efficient ironmongery solutions whatever your requirements – from a single door to a complete public sector building.
The role Business Development Manager
Driving new business through local contractors, architects, builders and developers.
Identifying and targeting End User projects in Education, healthcare and commercial.
You will be responsible for monitoring sales activity and providing reporting to the Managing Director
- You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients and more importantly tasked with bringing new prospects business and win specification in a geographical area.
- You will identify the needs of your customers and advise them in their search for the most suitable solutions and products.
- You will identify the needs of your clients and advise them on the most suitable solutions and products from our diverse ranges.
- Your involvement will enable you to build a real relationship of trust with your customer base.
- Strong pro-active sales and relationship building skills
- Proven track record in a business development or similar position.
- Time Management skills
- Company product and industry knowledge
- G.A.I. trained or studying for (Guild of Architectural Ironmongers)
- Positive and determined person.
- Possess strong overall IT skills
- Demonstrate robust client management skills.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be customer focused and priority driven.
- Take a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Have good planning and organisation skills.
- Demonstrate good presentation skills
(40-45k OTE 65k+Car Allowance+Pension)
If you are interested in this position please contact SFR Recruitment Solutions.