our client is a leading manufacturer and suppliers of locking solutions based in the West Midlands
Temporary vacancy – Internal Customer Account Manager (up to 12 months)
The primary objective:
- To contribute to the smooth running of the business Internal Sales office team to ensure that the customer receives 100% customer satisfaction in enquiry and order processing, in a professional and friendly manner
- To be responsible for customer service for a defined account base / region
Key responsibilities and duties are to:
- Provide complete ‘order management’ from initial order processing through to delivery
- Handle telephone enquiries in an efficient and effective manner
- Address all customers enquiries to a highly satisfactory conclusion including pricing and promotional queries
- Respond to/ react as appropriate to the emails received into the business ‘sales@’ address.
- Resolve queries relating to price, stock availability, order progress, customer concerns and credit non returns.
- Process of credit notes as appropriate for the allocated sales regions
- Liaise with warehouse and manufacturing to obtain delivery information.
- Undertake any project work relating to the Sales Office function as and when required.
- Support colleagues within the Sales Office team in the following areas: Order entry, order queries, processing of customers concerns / proof of delivery, order book management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Have previous experience of working in a sales office/ customer service orientated environment with a good understanding of internal sales and customer service
- Have strong administration skills with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Have an ability to learn about the technical aspects of the products
- Be capable of taking responsibility, showing initiative and working in a small team
- Have good organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Be 100% committed to customer satisfaction
- Be enthusiastic, self confident and committed with a positive outlook
- Be a good communicator and listener with a confident telephone manner.
Please get in touch with SFR Recruitment Solutions if you wish to learn more or apply for this position.